15% discount available for The Christian Periodical Index® (CPI®) through EBSCO. CPI is a comprehensive electronic index to journal articles and book reviews from across the evangelical Christian perspective.
The Christian Periodical Index® (CPI®) is the comprehensive index to journal articles and book reviews from across the evangelical Christian perspective.
- Indexes more than 190 publications (including 100+ academic journals and 80 peer-reviewed titles)
- Includes over 400,000 articles and reviews from the mid-20th century to present
- Covers major doctrinal positions within evangelical Christianity
- Produced by the Association of Christian Librarians® (ACL), distributed by EBSCO, and updated quarterly
What’s UNIQUE about CPI?
- Contains titles from a wide variety of disciplines that present a Christian viewpoint — education, history, literature, medicine, music, nursing, philosophy, science, and sociology
- 103 titles indexed in CPI are not found in other major religion databases and 70 titles are found ONLY in CPI
- Indexing done by ACL members
- New in 2022! Users can limit search results to linked full text or peer-reviewed journals, and search by scripture citation
CLC members are eligible for a 15% discount on CPI available through EBSCO. Contact EBSCO to get a price quote or a trial version. Be sure to mention you are a CLC member to get the 15% savings!