We know that not all can come in person to our Annual ACL Conference (June 6-8) at Cedarville University with budget and time constraints, so we will continue to offer a virtual option for 2023, but at a different time than our in-person event.
What to expect:
- Two days of 5-6 hours of live broadcast content in primary time zones (e.g. 11 AM EST – 5 PM EST and 8 AM PST – 2 PM PST)
- Keynote – Dr. Scott Livingston (recorded during the in-person event, broadcasted at a specific time)
- 2 ACL-PRO Plenary Workshops (recorded during the in-person event, broadcasted at a specific time – opportunity to earn CEUs)
- Devotions (live – different from the in-person event)
- Workshops and Live Q & A (presented by librarian colleagues – different workshops from the in-person presentations)
- Focused networking sessions & virtual meet-up opportunities
- Included with in-person conference registration
- Members save $90 on registration
Registration is set to open March 1, 2023.