Christian Periodical Index
The essential resource for the study of Evangelical Christianity!
The Christian Periodical Index® (CPI®) is the comprehensive electronic index to journal articles and book reviews from across the evangelical Christian perspective. CPI, first released in 1957, is updated quarterly by ACL volunteers and produced and distributed by EBSCO.
- Indexes more than 160 publications
- Covers major doctrinal positions within evangelical Christianity
- Contains titles from a wide variety of disciplines that present a Christian viewpoint including science, literature, medicine, music, philosophy, history, sociology, nursing, and education
- Current titles—Alphabetically (.doc or .pdf)
- Current titles—By Subject (.doc or .pdf)
- All titles—Alphabetically (.xls, .html or .pdf)
- Full text titles (.html)
- Peer-reviewed and scholarly titles (.pdf)
*Print editions (1956-2013) of CPI are available in limited quantities. Volume 36 (dated 2013, published 2014) will be the final volume printed.