Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I register to attend?
What is the pricing for the 2018 conference?
You find the updated conference pricing and registration information and important dates on the Registration Rates & Info page.
- What is the cost for adding Sunday night to my on-campus conference package?
It is $25 for a double-occupancy room, or $35 for a single occupancy room.
- Am I able to stay Friday night (June 15) on campus?
Asbury University is unable to accommodate Friday night on-campus lodging due to other campers arriving Saturday.
- What is included in the linen package?
Sheets, pillowcase, pillow, blanket, towel and washcloth.
- Can I bring my spouse and stay on campus?
Due to space restrictions and bathroom set up, we are unable to provide married or mixed gender family accommodations on campus. However, Asbury Inn & Suites, is located right across the street on the campus of Asbury Theological Seminary, and perfect accommodations for couples and families. The discounted room rates provided for ACL guests this week start at $79.99 per night and include a continental breakfast.
- How can I register my guest for on-campus meals?
Please use this guest registration form.
- What is the official conference hashtag?
When does conference registration end?
Early Bird Deadline is April 3, 2018.
Regular Registration Deadline is May 3, 2018.
Late Registration Deadline is May 10, 2018.
- What is your Refund Policy?
2018 Conference Refund Policy
- What is new or different about the 2018 ACL Conference?
- The 2018 Conference will go back to the traditional timeframe, starting with dinner Monday, June 11 and ending with the evening banquet Thursday night, June 14.
- Updated conference app available.
- The Presenters Meeting has been moved to after Welcome Reception Monday night at 8 PM.
- There is an Inn on the campus of Asbury Seminary, right across the street from Asbury University for those who prefer hotel accommodations. All conference events are within walking distance from the Inn.
- The conference schedule has been updated to best serve our attendees. Since there are other groups on campus during the week, you'll notice that lunch as been moved to 11 AM daily in order to serve our group in a timely fashion.
- I've never been to an ACL conference, what should I expect?
Attire - The dress for the conference is business casual attire. Most dress up a little for the Thursday night banquet and entertainment.
First Timers Meeting - Please join us for an official welcome at the First Timers Meeting, Monday, June 11 at 4:15 pm in the Library. You'll be introduced to the ACL Board of Directors, receive a special gift, and be informed about ACL and conference highlights.
- Do all of the dorms at Asbury University have air conditioning?
- Do the on-campus dorms have elevators?
- Will there be a lot of walking required during conference?
Take a look at the Asbury campus map. Walking from building to building will be required. There will be golf carts helping with transportation for those who need assistance.
- How can I coordinate a ride from the airport to Asbury University?
Coming in February 2018.
- What is the airport code for the Blue Grass Airport in Lexington, KY?
The Blue Grass Airport code is LEX.
- What should I pack?
- Light sweater or jacket (outdoor temps can vary with indoor air conditioned spaces)
- Toiletries (hair care, SOAP, toothpaste, etc.)
- Comfortable shoes
- Business casual attire
- Has the location been determined for the 2019 ACL Conference?
Yes, the 2019 ACL Conference is scheduled for June 10-13, 2019 at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, Indiana.
If you have additional questions, please email or call 937-766-2255 our Conference Manager, April McKinion.