Frequently Asked Questions
- What will be the cost of the 2021 Conference?
Check the Registration Rates & Info page for all of the pricing details.
- Are there scholarships available for the 2021 Conference?
Yes! Please see our scholarship page for more details.
- Can I present a workshop at your conference?
The workshop presentations have already been selected. There is still an opportunity to present a virtual poster. Stay tuned for more details.
- Will the conference sessions be recorded so that we can go back to watch the ones we missed during the week of conference?
Yes! Sessions will be recorded and made available to registered conference attendees through our hosting platform, Whova, for six months post conference.
- What is new and different about the 2021 ACL Annual Conference?
- Due to the ongoing constraints of COVID, the conference will be presented virtually through a new interactive hosting platform, Whova.
- For maximum participation opportunities, most workshops will be pre-recorded and shared prior to conference for attendees to watch on-demand. There will be LIVE question and answer sessions for each workshop to interact with the presenter(s) and other attendees around the topic presented.
- Both pre-conference workshops are INCLUDED with your conference registration.
- There will be a virtual exhibit hall to visit library vendors' booths to learn more about their company, product(s) and/or service(s).
- What time zone is the event?
For planning purposes, all times listed on this event website are in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. However, once you are a registered attendee you will gain access to our virtual hosting platform, Whova, times will be automatically adjusted to your browser's default time zone.
- Can I share my registration with another person?
No. Sharing virtual access is not allowed. Each registration allows access for one person only and is restricted to the email address used when registering for conference.
- I have a credit from last year's conference. How can I apply it to the 2021 Conference registration cost?
All those with credits will be individually contacted on how to use your credit. If you have further questions, please contact April McKinion at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-766-2255.
- Has the location been determined for the 2022 ACL Conference?
Not yet. With COVID travel limitations, we are still exploring potential locations.
If you have additional questions, please email or call (937-766-2255) the ACL Conference Manager, April McKinion.