|Double Occupancy*||Single Occupancy*||Hotel/Off Campus||Single Day|
|Library School Student||$320||$375||$200||$65|
Conference Package with campus lodging* includes registration fee, lodging (sheets, towels, etc.), meals, reception, banquet, and breaks. Meals begin with dinner Monday evening and conclude with dinner Thursday evening.
Conference Package for off-campus lodging includes conference registration with lunches, dinners, breaks, reception, and banquet only.
2015 Conference Presentation Materials (Carson-Newman University)
The mission of the annual conference is to bring its members into a deeper realization of their divine call to the Lord's service and to promote the professional growth of its members by meeting annually.
The goals of the conference team, in support of the mission, are:
- Inform members of contemporary trends in librarianship;
- Provide professional information;
- Stimulate professional growth and networking;
- Promote a Christian philosophy and ethic of librarianship;
- Provide opportunities for exchange of ideas;
- Explore possible avenues of library cooperation;
- Promote service to the academic community worldwide;
- Share Christian fellowship; and
- Conduct the necessary business of the Association.
Conference Coordinating Team
April VanPutten, ACL
Manager, Vendor Coordinator
Jamie Pitt, Indiana Wesleyan University
Tonya Fawcett, Grace College & Theological Seminary
Continuing Education Coordinator
April McKinion, ACL
Registrar, Outreach Coordinator
Merrill Johnson, George Fox University
Rodney Birch, George Fox University
Program Planning Team Member