Christian Library Consortium
The Christian Library Consortium was formed in 1991 with a threefold purpose:
- To promote sharing of resources between institutional members
- To provide other benefits (when possible)
- To help sponsor the activities of the association by paying dues
Benefits of CLC membership
- Resource sharing with other CLC members with the ability to participate in OCLC's access group, Christian Library Network (OCLC symbol CL@N)
- Annual library subscription to The Christian Librarian
- Annual discount on the current online version of the Christian Periodical Index® (CPI) produced and distributed by EBSCO.
- Vendor discounts with vendors such as DEMCO, Brodart
- Opportunity for your library or institution to present a research award to a deserving student each year
- Periodic resource sharing opportunities
- Access to discounts on electronic resources from a variety of vendors through ACL's partnership with the Westchester Academic Library Directors Organization (WALDO)
- Send one non-ACL member to annual conference at member rate.
Annual membership dues:
Student FTE Dues
Read the latest CLC Newsletter here.
Meet Our Team...
Beth Purtee, Coordinator
Trevecca Nazarene University
Pam Greenlee, Member-at-Large
Olivet Nazarene University
Robert Burgess, Member-at-Large
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Leslie Starasta, Member-at-Large
Lincoln Christian University
Alison Johnson, Member-at-Large
Indiana Wesleyan University