The ACL Annual Conference is our keystone librarian gathering of the year, where we seek to inform attendees about contemporary trends in librarianship, stimulate professional development, encourage face-to-face networking, and provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas. Our conference is one way that ACL seeks to bring members into community to encourage one another as Christ-followers in the shared librarianship profession.
What to expect at our in-person conference gathering at Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio June 5-8, 2023:
- 3 days of programming
Besides registration and a welcome reception on Monday evening (6/5), the conference program will begin first thing Tuesday (6/6) and end late afternoon on Thursday (6/8).
- Keynote Address – Dr. Scott Livingston
- 2 ACL-PRO Plenary Workshops (opportunity to earn CEUs)
- Daily Devotions
- Librarian Colleague Presented Workshops
- Section Meetings
- ACL Business Meeting
- President’s Banquet Wednesday night (6/7) at Young’s Jersey Dairy Event Center
- ACL Home Office Open House & Tour
- Online participation (Jun 26-27) is included with in-person registration
- Members save $90 on registration
Registration is set to open March 1, 2023.