Web Technologies Librarian - Colorado Christian University - Lakewood, CO
- Contribute to CCU’s mission: Christ-centered higher education transforming students to impact the world with grace and truth. The Clifton Fowler Library fosters resource exploration and knowledge creation in support of the academic programs of the University community which enhance and advance exemplary academics, personal spiritual growth, and engagement with the world.
- Manage the library’s online presence (ccu.edu/library) via Springshare’s LibApps enterprise suite; work closely with the Reference and Web Coordinator, who assists this position.
- Continually improve the online presence by implementing strong web design practices, doing usability studies, and checking accessibility.
- Diagnose and act quickly to resolve database, software, and technology issue; manage password resets and liaison with CCU’s IT support and external parties.
- Responsible for the Library’s Single Sign On system administration (EZProxy), including stanza and config file text maintenance.
- Create video tutorials using Adobe Creative Suite to develop web content and tutorials for integration with CCU’s learning management system, Blackboard.
- Participate in providing reference service and Book A Librarian help (one-on-one research appointments with students).
- Responsible for interlibrary loan services. Administer the Integrated Library System (III’s Sierra) and the library’s Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) (Pika) in partnership with the Marmot Library Network (our consortia).
- Maintain EBSCO Discovery Service; implement and troubleshoot all library electronic resources and databases.
- Maintain the University’s Institutional Repository.
- Write and maintain current procedures, gather and submit statistics, and assist with Library Program Reviews and assessment reports.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operation of a small academic library. Serve on a faculty committee or task force.
- Master’s degree in Library/Information Science from an ALA accredited program.
- Academic library experience; a minimum of two years preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of LibGuides, EZProxy server support, library systems, and library consortia networking.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with course management software and web authoring tools.
- Familiarity with OCLC’s WorldShare for interlibrary loan management system.
- Commitment to teamwork, collegial support, and excellence, including the ability to develop and maintain appropriate and effective relationships with library staff, users, and the University community.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation and adaptability in a changing work environment.
- Familiarity with professional issues, trends, and technology in academic librarianship.
JOB APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Apply here: https://www.ccu.edu/jobs/?p=job%2FokUldfww