Student Learning Librarian - Calvin College - MI
The Hekman Library of Calvin College and Calvin Theological Seminary is seeking a Student Learning Librarian who is a creative, productive, and capable of making connections and establishing strong partnerships on behalf of the library college-wide, and particularly with undergraduates in their first two years. This person will possess a strong background in teaching, pedagogy and instructional design as well as experience in producing content for within learning management systems.
- Research instruction
- Reference service
- Liaison service to assigned academic departments.
- Foster student success
The Student Learning Librarian will use various tools and resources to create awareness of Hekman Library services and resources.
Experiential / Educational Qualifications
- Master’s (MLIS, MLS) degree from an ALA-accredited program
- 2-4 years of experience in an academic library
- 3-5 years of teaching experience
- Master’s degree or higher in Instructional Design/Technology or another field related to education
Job Application Instructions
Upload your resume here and learn more about the job: