Serials Manager - University of Mary Hardin-Baylor - Belton, TX
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor prepares students for leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment in a global society. Academic excellence, personal attention, broad-based scholarship and a commitment to a Baptist vision for education distinguish our Christ-centered learning community.
- Responsible for ordering and processing all of the Library’s serials and continuing resource publications (print and electronic) acquired by the Library and associated tasks.
- Responsible for receiving newly-acquired serials into the integrated library system and processes the materials as necessary so that they are quickly available for use by the university’s faculty, students, and staff.
- Responsible for the accurate gathering, managing, and output of print serial statistics for various reports, projects, and budgetary requests.
- Responsible for managing the serials operating budget. Assists with acquisitions tasks.
- This position requires rotating weekend schedules.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year employment experience in a library is required.
- Some college and a minimum of two (2) years full-time library experience in a similar position may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working with young adults is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
- Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
- Must possess exceptional time management, organization, and detail-orientation skills.
JOB APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Apply Online: https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18o9bx0f