Reference/Instructional Services Librarian - Delta State University - Cleveland, MS
- Staff the reference desk on a scheduled basis, including some evenings and weekend hours
- Provide instructional services to academic classes and groups
- Develop informational and instructional materials
- Provide liaison service to academic departments, including collection development responsibilities
- Maintain a high-quality reference collection
In addition, teach the online course Fundamentals of Information Literacy (LIB 101) in rotation with other librarians and other duties as assigned.
Environment: The successful candidate will join other team members who provide reference assistance and instructional services for university faculty, students, and community patrons, and who serve as liaisons to campus academic departments.
- MLS from an ALA-accredited program
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of print and electronic reference sources and service processes
- Willingness and ability to provide creative outreach programs
- Flexibility to take on new responsibilities in a changing environment
JOB APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please provide at least three professional references.
Open Date: 07/12/2022
Close Date: 8/1/2022
Open Until Filled: No
To be considered for this position please visit our website and apply online at the following link: https://deltastate.