Public Services Supervisor - Trinity International University - Deerfield, IL
- Managing public services student worker staff
- Overseeing public services operations of the library
- Resolving patron account issues
- Supervising the circulation process
- Serving as liaison for I-Share (Illinois interlibrary loan program)
- Planning and executing on-campus outreach events
- TIU is committed to excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. We encourage applicants with varied backgrounds and who have gained skills and experiences outside of the qualifications listed below to apply.
- Supportive of Trinity’s mission and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle, and demonstration of character in keeping with biblical models.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including in-person, written, and phone communication.
- Ability to work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to start and follow through on tasks.
- Ability to learn new technology such as circulation systems and troubleshoot problems with copiers.
- MLS/MLIS degree from an ALA-accredited program or commensurate library experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
JOB APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS