Public Services Manager/Librarian - Piedmont International University - Winston-Salem NC
Piedmont International University is seeking a motivated, effective, forward-thinking, and service-minded individual to join and assist the library team in the role of Public Services Manager/Librarian.
- Full-time, 12-month position
- Service Desk operations
- Services to distant patrons
- Interlibrary loan
- Supervision of student workers
- Assistance with instruction and research services and other areas of the library, e.g. technical services, will be a part of the duties
EDUCATIONAL / EXPERIENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree or soon-completion of one
- Master’s degree from an ALA accredited library program
- Experience working in an academic library
- Knowledge and experience in library public services
- One or more years of supervisory experience
JOB APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
For a full job description and application procedures, see https://www.piedmontu.edu/about-employment-opportunities.