Public Services Librarian - Tabor College - KS
Tabor College, located in Hillsboro, Kansas, is seeking an energetic, innovative librarian to be part of a team providing general library services to students in a Christian-college environment. This is a full-time position for 11 months/year.
- Reference and Information Literacy Coordinator
- Circulation Desk/Stacks Management
- Administration of a Library Marketing Plan
EDUCTIONAL / EXPERIENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
- Experience with OCLC’s WMS integrated library system
- Knowledge of HTML,
- Eperience with CANVAS
- Experience with LibGuides.
- Required: MLS/MLIS from an ALA-accredited program.
JOB APPLICAITON INSTRUCTIONS
Tabor College is an equal-opportunity employer operating under the auspices of the Mennonite Brethren Churches of the United States. It complies with all applicable non-discrimination laws. Women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please send cover letter, resume (including 3 references) to Mrs. Ruth Funk, c/o Tabor College, 400 S. Jefferson Street, Hillsboro, KS 67063 or firstname.lastname@example.org