Operations Manager and Special Assistant - Asbury Theological Seminary - Wilmore KY
- Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced reporting and research for opportunities to expand systems.
- Liaise with Dean of LITS to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational health.
- Collaborate with Director(s) to establish initial SLAs (define project scope, goals, and deliverables). Present to the Dean to approve/sign.
- Write and submit a variety of reports to the Dean of LITS for both internal and external publication.
- Able to accomplish objectives; take action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Able to cooperate and collaborate easily with other staff to gather functional and nonfunctional business requirements (relating to job functions and activities).
- Capable of presenting facts, figures, and data in a clear and concise manner (writing, presentations, diagrams).
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, negotiation, organization and decision-making.
EDUCATIONAL / EXPERIENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of or experience with Confluence (Wiki) software a major plus.
- Knowledge of or experience with student information systems (ERP’s) a major plus.
- Knowledge of or experience working with SQL a major plus.
JOB APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please apply on the Asbury Seminary Website at https://asburyseminary.edu/employment/operations-manager-and-special-assistant-to-the-dean-of-lits/