Director of Distance Library Services/Reference Librarian - Dallas Baptist University - TX
Dallas Baptist University, a comprehensive Christian university, is seeking an experienced individual with the following qualifications for the faculty position of Director of Distance Library Services/Reference Librarian for Vance Memorial Library.
- Solid knowledge of reference resources (print, non-print, electronic)
- Research skills
- Management and development of all distance library services, including to online and remote students
- Use of Springshare LibGuide platform
- Rotating weekend and night reference duty required
- Participation in faculty activities.
EDUCTIONAL / EXPERIENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- ALA-accredited Master of Library Science or Master of Library and Information Science degree
- Dedicated Christian servant leader
- Active member of a local Baptist church
- Committed to quality and excellence.
JOB APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants should send resume along with a cover letter to:
Mr. Scott Jeffries, Library Director
Dallas Baptist University
3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75211-9299
Applicants may e-mail resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org