The Seminary Section was formed so that seminary librarians could experience greater engagement within ACL. Academic and research librarians in theological libraries are essential to a thriving Christian community of learners and scholars who seek to expand the work of the Church globally. The Seminary Section has affirmed five objectives:
1. Cultivate the value of Christian theological libraries;
2. Promote student learning;
3. Expand research and scholarly environment;
4. Support changing roles and landscape of theological libraries;
5. Enhance responsible stewardship of God’s resources.
If you are an ACL member and would like to join the Seminary Discussion List, please fill out this Google Form.
Meet Our Team...
Craig Kubic, Chair
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Laura Ladwig, Secretary
Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary