Conference Vendor Information
ACL's 2022 Annual Conference will be a hybrid event with professional development and educational programming, virtual exhibits, networking opportunities, and much more! Our hybrid conference will have both in-person participation in Wichita, KS, and online participation for those attendees who are unable to travel.
We are committed to providing our conference exhibitors and sponsors a valuable experience and opportunity to connect with attendees. After a successful all-virtual event in 2021 through our hosting platform, Whova, we've decided to continue virtual exhibit booths and sponsorship spotlights through Whova, so that ALL conference participants can engage with our sponsors and exhibitors no matter if they attend conference in Kansas or participate online. ACL Conference sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity for MORE return on investment than ever before with Whova and the hybrid conference format! All attendees, whether in-person or online will be using Whova to navigate and engage during conference.
- With the accessibility of online connectivity and lower registration fees for our virtual participation, there is the opportunity for higher attendance than in-person-only events. (Around 300 librarians virtually participated in the 2021 ACL Conference.)
- All virtual conference content will be available to attendees for six months post-conference, including sponsorship and exhibitor profiles.
- Exhibitors and Sponsors have the unique opportunity to engage with attendees throughout the conference, not just a few hours on one day.
Is participation in the sponsorship and/or exhibiting program at the ACL Annual Conference a good fit for my company?
Most of the vendors who partner with the ACL conference provide a good or service that is beneficial to libraries and librarians in higher education. Examples include database providers, electronic resources, librarian graduate studies, book suppliers, publishers, authors, library furniture, web products, and library management software providers. We greatly appreciate the following companies who participated in the 2021 ACL Virtual Conference as sponsors or virtual exhibitors:
- EBSCO Information Services
- Rittenhouse Book Distributors
- Theological Research Exchange Network (TREN)
- WT Cox Information Services
- Christian Authors Network
- Christian Periodical Index (CPI)
- Empty Shelves
- Midwest Library Service
- OverDrive Professional
Please contact April McKinion, Conference Manager, (937) 766-2255 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information. Be sure not to miss any exhibiting and sponsorship communication by subscribing to the ACL Conference Vendor list.
2022 Key Dates
5/01 - Sponsors/Exhibitors can begin profile setup in Whova
5/12 - Registration Deadline (*$50 late fee after 4/30)
5/30 - Whova available to attendees
6/13-15 - Participate in Conference - engage with attendees through the virtual platform
Learn more about Whova and how sponsorships and exhibits work in a virtual conference platform.