Conference Vendor Information
ACL represents librarians and institutions which serve the academic library community throughout the United States, Canada and worldwide. ACL members are Christian librarians who primarily serve in accredited institutions of higher education, which offer a variety of liberal arts and theological curriculum.
Why exhibit at the ACL Annual Conference?
Attendees represent a variety of institutional administrators and library professionals that enable you to negotiate directly with those empowered to make financial decisions and commitments.
- Attendees of the 2019 conference represented over 120 different institutions.
- Exhibiting vendors will be assured of several hours of no-conflict access to approximately two hundred participants at various times between 10 am-4 pm.
- Receive discounts on advertising in our conference notebook.
- Increase exposure to attendees through sponsorship opportunities.
Is an exhibit at the ACL Annual Conference a good fit for my company?
Most of the vendors at the ACL conference provide a good or service that is beneficial to libraries and librarians in higher education. Examples include database providers, electronic resources, librarian graduate studies, book suppliers, publishers, authors, library furniture, web products, and library management software providers. The following companies participated in the 2019 Vendor Day:
- Baker Academic & Brazo Press
- Christian Indie Publishing Association (sponsor only)
- Christian Periodical Index
- Church of Nazarene IBOE
- Digital Theological Library
- EBSCO Information Services
- Emery-Pratt Company
- Empty Shelves
- Hendrickson Publishers
- IVP Academic
- Journal of Youth Ministry
- Langham Publishing
- Midwest Library Service
- Project MUSE
- Randall House Publications
- Reformation Heritage Books
- WALDO (sponsor only)
- William Carey Publishing
- WT Cox Information Services (sponsor only)
Please contact April McKinion, Conference Manager, (937) 766-2255 or email@example.com with any questions or for more information. Be sure not to miss any exhibiting and sponsorship communication by subscribing to the ACL Conference Vendor list. Exhibit space is limited, so please give immediate consideration to this opportunity. 2020 Vendor registration is set to open January 2020.
2020 Key Dates for Exhibiting
4/15 - Vendor Registration Deadline
4/15 - Ad artwork due
5/29 - Materials may arrive at site
6/10 - Exhibits open
6/15 - List of attendees distributed
8:30-10 am Exhibit set-up and registration
10-4 pm Exhibits open
4-5:30 pm Exhibit dismantling and closing