Registration Rates and Info
2021 Registration Rates and Deadlines:
Early Bird Registration - March 1 through March 11, 2021
Regular Registration - March 12 through May 13, 2021
*If you are not a member of ACL, please consider joining the Association first to save $75 off of your conference fees. You will also enjoy many other membership benefits throughout the year.
Online registration will close on Thursday, May 13.
All conference payments are due within 30 days of submitting the online registration form or by May 13, 2021, whichever comes first. Conference registrations will be canceled if the payment is not received by then.
What do you get with conference registration?
- Access to Whova, our virtual conference hosting platform, through web app and/or mobile app
- Protected access to full conference programming scheduled June 7-10
- Keynote Address
Libraries as the Intersection of Theology and Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Dr. Kevin Jones
- 2 Preconference Workshops
Copyright and Remote Learning with Carla Myers
Emotional Labor in Library Workplaces with Miriam Matteson
- Access to all 15 workshop presentations shared by librarian colleagues
- Collaboration with other like-minded librarians via chat, live workshop Q&A sessions, Poster Sessions, and Section Meetings
- Networking opportunities through lunch meet-ups, community board, virtual meet-ups, interest group meetings, and so much more!
- Spiritual encouragement through daily devotionals and prayer opportunities
- If you can't catch the live event, no problem! Participants have access to the session recordings for 6 months.
- Interaction and offers from premium library vendor sponsors and exhibitors
- 2021 Conference Refund Policy
- If you are an ACL member, you can log in to the MY ACCOUNT section of the website to view a PDF of your conference registration.
- If you need to make a change in your conference registration once submitted, please contact April McKinion at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-766-2255.