Presentations & Poster Sessions
Please share your library knowledge and experiences with colleagues from all over the United States at the Association of Christian Librarian's Annual Conference.
We are looking for presentations that balance both theory and practice, are well researched, and presented in an engaging manner. Presentation proposals will be chosen based on several criteria including your level of expertise and the extent of your experience with the topic. Presenters should be prepared to discuss innovations or new ways of thinking about a topic. Everyone, from librarians with years of experience to library school students, is encouraged to submit proposals.
Topics of Interest to the Association Include:
- Open educational resources (OER) and affordable learning materials
- Information literacy/Bibliographic Instruction
- User Experience/UX Design
- Marketing & Outreach: engaging students & faculty
- Online Instruction and/or distance learners
- Disaster Preparedness
- Leadership skills/Management Issues
- Public services, student workers, Interlibrary Loan
- Cataloging (RDA, Linked Data, Cooperative Cataloging)
- Technology in the library
- Administration: budgets, annual reports/program review, assessment
- Archives & Institutional Repositories
Questions about presentation proposals? Contact Jaime Pitt, ACL Presentation Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have an idea, discovery, or experience, that you want to share with fellow librarians in a face-to-face presentation? The ACL conference provides you with a great opportunity to share what you know with others! We want to hear your ideas about social media, information literacy, student workers, reference consultations, marketing and outreach, and so much more! These are easy, non-overwhelming ways to exhibit innovations or cool tools or projects to your colleagues.
The People's Choice Award!!